Thursday 14 October 2010

My name is Praveen Jacob. I’m 16 years old .I'm studying in s't benedicts college.I'm studying in grade 11.I'm going to do my ordinary level examination this year so i need to study more than other times.
At school my favorite subject is business studies.

I'm interest in listening to melody songs in Tamil because it gives a good relief to me every day. And also I like to watch Tamil movies and comedies especially Tamil comedies are very very funny. I had seen so many unforgettable comedy scenes in my life they are very interesting to me. Most of the comedy scenes I had seen were in Tamil. Every day I had saw at least 1-2 hours only comedies because I loved comedies and comedy actors and I’m also like to joke with others because smiling is good for health, how long 0e smile and joking, equale to that our life will get healthy.

And I like to watch movies in Hollywood. I love to see action movies in Hollywood especially I love Jackie Chan’s movies. Jackie Chan is my favorite actor and a brave hero to do everything possible in his movies. Jackie Chan is a best hero I had ever seen I really really love and like Jackie Chan.

my favorite sport is cricket Because  I thought it’s a world class sport .,in cricket my favorite batsman’s are mahela Jayewardene and tm dilshan and my favorite bowlers are muttaiha muralitharan and lasith malinka.
I love to grow flowers. I had five rose flower plants at home, it gives five different colors of roses, I really love that rose plants very much.

In my other side I’m not interest in sawing monster movies, because I don't like that kind of scaring movies.
and I don’t like hockey because it doesn’t impress me than other sports.

I LOVE THIS TO SHARE WITH MY BLOGGER FRIENDS

No comments:

Post a Comment